“By nature, I’m a very thorough and detail-oriented person. These qualities have served me well– they allow me to be a very comprehensive and focused dentist.
While I’ve heard it said that people can’t imagine ever choosing dentistry as a career; for me, it’s a match made in heaven! I absolutely LOVE my chosen profession and can’t even imagine ever doing anything else.”
A SOLID EDUCATION serves as a foundation for a life dedicated to service.
“I’m extremely grateful for the education I’ve received. I am also fortunate to have graduated from such excellent schools. It gives my patients the confidence that they are in good hands and will get the high quality dental care that they deserve.”
- Graduate: Bachelor of General Science, University of Iowa Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) University of Iowa College of Dentistry.
CONTINUING EDUCATION shows a dedication to keeping up with the profession and a commitment to being the best that one can be.
“My education didn’t end when I graduated. It actually was just the beginning. Every year since I’ve graduated, I’ve taken advanced courses and seminars so I can provide you with the latest sound materials, techniques, and treatments.” I love growing along with my profession.
- Continuing education: TMJ Diagnosis and Treatment, Occlusion, Equilibration, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implant Restorations, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Materials.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS provide an opportunity to exchange ideas and information with colleagues.
“Through my membership and participation in professional organizations, I have an opportunity to share and learn from my peers. This creates an incredible ‘brain trust’ from which I can tap into to provide you with the best quality care and service.”
- Member: Lifetime member of the American Dental Association and the Missouri Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Equilibration Society, Chicago Dental Society, Greater Kansas City Dental Society.
CARING VOLUNTEER who gives back to the community.
“I grew up with the life ethic of ‘it’s better to give than to receive’. Helping others; however done, is the ultimate service to your fellow man.”
- Volunteer: Donated Dental Services, City Union Mission dentist
- Supporter: Feed Northland Kids
In my spare time, I spend a lot of time cheering on my twins, Katie & Kyle, in their many sports activities. My husband John and I, both Iowans, visit our large extended families whenever possible. With the balance of my spare time I like to flower garden, read, and do jigsaw puzzles.